Media RoomThroughout its rich history, Plastech Corporation has been featured by various media outlets such as ABC News, NBC, The Star Tribune, Twin Cities Business Magazine, and Plastic News. Get a Free Quote
In the News
- BIGHORN Podcast: Dennis Frandsen
- Star Tribune: Minnesota college, community come together to help local students attend tuition-free (November 2021)
- Hometown Source: Dennis Frandsen, Frandsen Bank and Trust donates drone to Isanti County Sheriff’s Office (November 2020)
- Star Tribune: Meet the North Branch banker who is helping put 100 students through college (June 2019)
- Plastic News: Frandsen buys molder, mold maker Lakeland Tool & Engineering (April 2019)
- NBC News VIDEO: Business owner gives life-changing gift of free college to high school graduating class (2018)
- ABC News: Businessman offers local high school students free college because it’s ‘the right thing to do’ (April 2018)
- Plastics Business: Reducing Scrap at Plastech Corporation (2018)
- Plastic News: Plastech upgrading its press fleet (2017)
- Twin Cities Business Magazine: Honoring Dennis Frandsen (July 2009)
Videos Featuring Plastech Corporation
What People Are Saying
Client Profile A large manufacturer of dehumidifiers and air-handling equipment, used to control moisture and humidity in a wide range of commercial and industrial applications. Business Situation Demand for a specific client product line would surge following natural...
Injection molding is a widely used manufacturing process for producing plastic parts and components. However, there are several misconceptions about injection molding that can prevent manufacturers from taking advantage of its many benefits. In this post, we will...
Injection molding is a versatile manufacturing process that can produce a vast array of products across various industries. One of the key factors that contribute to the versatility of injection molding is the wide range of materials that can be utilized. At Plastech...