Whether your project is large or small, basic or complex, we have the technology to get it done. We have multiple presses, ranging in size from 30 – 1,500 tons and with shot sizes from 3 – 291 ounces.
Plus, we offer a wide range of value-added services, like in-mold decorating, sonic welding, kitting, assembly and more. From the very first shot to the time the part is boxed up ready for shipment, we’ve got you covered.
- 44 Press Fleet ranging from 33 - 1,500 tons (Directory)
- Large Press Capacity: 12 presses 600-1500 tons
- Shot Size Range: 3 - 291 oz.
- Electric Presses: Precision Molding
- Robotics: Pick and Place, 6-axis
- Materials Drying: 100% dryer equipped presses
- Computer Integrated Monitoring: All equipped with OQMS RealTime computer monitoring system
|Materials Experience (Thermoplastic Resins)
14 million pounds of resins used annually
- Engineering resins: Xenoy, Polyesters, Nylon PVC, Ultem, PEEK, blends, etc.
- Commodity resins: Polyethylene, Polystyrene, etc.
- Color concentrates: Blending per specification
- Additives experience: UV stabilizers, silicone, foam, impact modifiers, flame retardants, etc.
- Glass Fiber Molding: Long glass and short glass
- Engineering assistance during the design phase
- Project management of new tool build
- Mold flow analysis
- Qualified tool shops for mold build and major revisions
- Extensive tool maintenance program for new tools and takeover molds
- Experienced mold makers available 24 hours a day for tool care and revisions
Injection Molding FAQ